Is a treatment experienced by millions of people.
Approximately 10.9 million vials of BOTOX has been sold in the United States since 2002, and millions of people have already made BOTOX a part of what they do for themselves. Today, BOTOX is the #1 selling product of its kind in the world. Data collected through June 2014.
The benefits of IV vitamin therapy are many! Nutrients traveling through the digestive system can have many interruptions or problems. Because IV vitamin therapy bypasses this system, 100 percent absorption of the vitamins and minerals can be achieved. For this reason, vitamin IV therapy can correct micronutrient deficiencies. This improves the overall nutritional status of an individual, allowing for the relief of many symptoms. Some benefits include:
Increased energy; Reduced symptoms of stress; Improved hydration Regulation of the immune system, improving the symptoms of chronic illnesses and treating autoimmune disease flare-ups; Improved skin quality; Reduction in headaches; Improved symptoms of depression; Improved symptoms of asthma; Shortened recovery time for athletes, optimal performance, improved endurance; Relieves allergies, colds and flu; Relieves symptoms of excessive alcohol consumption
What is PRP? PRP is a natural product created from your own body. A small amount of blood is drawn from you and placed in a sterile tube that is spun down in a centrifuge to separate the different components of the blood. Red and white blood cells are divided from the platelets and the plasma (the clear fluid). This plasma now contains a higher than normal number of platelets and is called platelet-rich plasma, or PRP.
Why Platelets Rejuvenate Skin?
- Platelets are the cells in the blood that help tissue to heal and grow new cells. The PRP, injected into specific areas of the skin, act as a matrix that promotes your own collagen to grow, regenerates tissue, and thus acts as to naturally smooth and tighten the skin. In this way, PRP softens wrinkles and creating smoother skin texture and tone.
- This process can also be used for hair loss. The nutrients and growth factors in the PRP help to stimulate the follicles to grow back on their own with no side effects. It is subjective to every person in it's effectiveness due to underlying health issues the individual may have.
- Skin will be red. After the redness disappears, scaling may develop, which lasts 3 to 7 days.
- Usually immediately after the peel, but sometimes the next day
- Lotion or cream applied until the skin heals, followed by daily use of sunscreen.
- No. However, 3 to 5 peels may be necessary to give you the desired results. These peels may be repeated every 2 to 5 weeks.
- Blood is collected from the patient and placed in a container.
- The container is then put into a centrifuge where it is rotated rapidly to separate blood components. The platelets separate from other blood components.
- Platelets are prepared for topical application and injection into the scalp. Local anesthesia is injected around the area to make the process as painless as possible.
- Prior to the actual application of platelet-rich plasma, a micro-needling device is used on the scalp to stimulate the scalp’s dermis. This induces micro trauma to the scalp so that the body’s immune system responds by initiating the body’s natural healing processes.